Customer Services

 

Xmas Extended Returns Info:


Any orders placed after 20 November 2017 can be returned up until 31 January 2018.

 

Xmas Delivery Dates:


If you require delivery prior to Christmas day, please see the order cut-off dates below:

UK orders shown as "In Stock" - Wednesday 20th December
EU orders shown as "In Stock" - Friday 15th December
Rest Of World orders shown as "In Stock" - Tuesday 12th December

Any orders shown as "Available To Order" - Please contact us with product details to confirm delivery date as some of these items will be in stock, and others will need to be ordered in.

 

Email Us

admin@jeanstore.co.uk

Call Us

01903 533099 (Lines Open Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm)

 

Social Media

Contact us on Facebook

Contact us on Twitter

 

Write To Us

Jeanstore.co.uk

PO Box 4897

Worthing

BN11 9WX



Delivery Times & Information

Returns Information

Want to check reviews from our customers, or leave one yourself?: Jean Store Trustpilot Reviews





Business Information



Registered Company Name: Dee Dee Retail Ltd

Company Registration Number: 04457423

VAT Registration Number: 192 7504 48

 

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Your prices are much lower than other online stores, are your products genuine?

A: Quite simply, yes - always. We order directly from the brands we stock, and you can therefore rest assured that the product you're getting is the real deal. We are an online-only company, meaning we can keep our overheads low, and we love nothing more than passing on those savings to our customers.





Q: How many of your products are in stock and ready for immediate despatch?

A: Roughly 96%. The remaining 4% can be re-ordered from our suppliers which will add a few days to the delivery time.Items shown as "In Stock" will be dispatched within 1 working day. Items shown as "Available To Order" will incur a delay of around a week while we order the item in from our suppliers.





Q: How long do I have to return an item if it is unsuitable?

A: We're much more lenient than other online retailers when it comes to returns. We don't set a specific time limit - we only ask that the goods are still in their original, unworn and resaleable condition, and that they're returned withina reasonable timescale - ie. 3 months - reasonable, 3 years - not so reasonable!





Q: How long does delivery take?

A: We send all orders by Royal Mail. Lower value items will be sent by Royal Mail 48, taking 2-3 days from dispatch. Shoes and higher value items will be sent by Royal Mail tracked 48, taking 2 working days from dispatch. All international orders are sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed, taking between 2-10 days from dispatch, depending on the destination country.

 

Customer Testimonials

A great shopping experience overall - great product, quick delivery and an unbeatable price. Thanks very much! Current season product at the best prices, can't complain! A+ I shop regularly at Jean Store & they always delivery. Top, top prices and fast delivery. Definitely recommend! Many thanks Jean Store, impressive service! Best shop on the web! Great range of products all at reduced prices compared to the high street. Thanks!