X Nike Air Force 1 07 - White / White
Nike Air Force 1 07 - White / White
Nike, pronounced Ni-key, is the winged goddess of victory according to Greek mythology. She sat at the side of Zeus, the ruler of the Olympic pantheon, in Olympus. A mystical presence, symbolizing victorious encounters, Nike presided over history's earliest battlefields. The Nike 'swoosh' embodies the spirit of the winged goddess who inspired the most courageous and chivalrous warriors at the dawn of civilization.
The Nike AF1 was intorduced into the market in 1982, and was named after the aircraft that carries the U.S President; the Air Force One. It was originally a basketball shoe and the first to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while gaining popularity in the hip-hop culture. The low-cut silhouette stays true to its roots and features a soft, springy cushioning and the classic AF1 massive midsole.
- Leather and textile upper
- Strategically placed overlays for added premium durability
- Perforations on toe box for added breathability
- Classic AF1 lace tag
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
- Padding at collar for a snug and comfortable fit